Sunday, January 4, 2009

Day 4 - Breakfast and then Bed

Today was an incredibly stressful day, dealing with drama from my past. I was on the phone for most of the day trying to get things worked out. I didn't eat a single thing until 530pm when Travis cooked me something and literally put it in front of me so I would eat... the chicken was extremely delicious after not eating for so long - even if he did set off the smoke detector cooking it.

For some reason, today we both just got busy and have stayed up until 630am. I got this strange craving for a Krispy Kreme doughnut and was bummed that they are not 24 hours around here. We waited up until they were open and I finally got my doughnut with chocolate icing and sprinkles with a chocolate milk on the side. Delicious. I'm not quite tired, but I'm gonna try to head to bed anyway. I've been up for 22.5 hours already, so it's time.

1 comment:

  1. MMMM I love Krispy Kream! Cant remember how long its been since I had one though. Eating allot healthier now.

    Love you blog! Found it thru a friend.

    Please feel free to visit us at The Fort anytime, you are always welcome.

    Love and Prayers,

    Tim

    ReplyDelete

Followers